Summary of workshop
An opportunity to learn, reflect on and practise constructive ways of supporting your workforce, in order to equip them with strategies to optimise their personal and professional effectiveness.
What will be covered?
- Reflection on the common challenges GP workforce face
- How health, illness, stress and fatigue impact performance, and how to recognise this early
- The importance of energy management, not just time
- How to effectively approach achieving work-life balance
- Strategies to optimise self-car, resilience and emotional agility in ourselves and our workforce
- How to start a wellbeing conversation with staff
- Discussions on the development of an improvement plan in line with the Quality Improvement Domain in Workforce & Wellbeing
This course is ideal for:
GPs, Nursing Team, Managers, Wider professional team.
Learning outcomes are amended for the three hour session