Summary of workshop
This workshop is designed for doctors who are considering applying for a Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Registration (CESR). It aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to create a successful portfolio and demonstrate their clinical and non-clinical skills, knowledge, and competence required for CESR.
What will be covered?
- An overview of the CESR process and requirements
- Understanding the purpose of a portfolio and how to tailor it to meet specific requirements
- Identifying and collecting relevant information, mapping it to both the specialty curriculum and Good Medical Practice standards
- Understanding the importance of recording reflections to demonstrate learning and competence
- Exploring your own training to date and identifying gaps and future opportunities
- Tips and strategies for effective organisation and presentation of your portfolio
- Understanding the assessment process and how to prepare for it
This course is ideal for:
Learning Outcomes amended for the three hour session