Summary of Workshop
Unlock the full potential of reflective practice with our half-day course. This programme focuses on the skills of reflective practice and covers some of the theoretical background in this field, including opportunities to practice skills in leading a reflective discussion and writing reflective notes.
What will be covered?
- Develop self-reflection skills that are essential for personal growth and development
- Learn how to analyse and evaluate your own experiences to gain greater self-awareness and insight
- Understand the importance of reflecting on challenges and successes to learn from them and continually improve
- Discover how to provide and receive effective feedback to enhance personal and professional relationships
- Apply reflective writing skills to your personal and professional life to enhance your performance and achieve your goals
- By the end of the course, participants will have a deeper understanding of reflective practice and the ability to apply it in their personal and professional life.
This course is ideal for:
Postgraduate doctors, SAS, local employed doctors, consultants, and allied healthcare professionals