Summary of workshop
This workshop offers SAS doctors the opportunity to reflect on their experiences, develop leadership skills, and gain confidence in their ability to positively influence the working environment. With the ongoing challenges in the healthcare system, it is essential to take the time to nurture and support the SAS workforce. Through this course, participants will gain practical tools and strategies to enhance their communication and leadership skills, build effective relationships with colleagues and service leads, and prioritize their wellbeing.
What will be covered?
- Reflect on recent challenges and how they have impacted the SAS workforce
- Discuss the new contract and future opportunities for SAS doctors
- Build confidence in approaching colleagues and service leads to positively influence opportunities
- Enhance active listening, supportive and challenging questioning techniques, reframing, and developmental feedback skills
- Explore strategies to support team wellbeing and morale
- Develop leadership skills and qualities for the SAS workforce
- Create a personalized plan for continued professional development
Delivered by experienced facilitators, this workshop provides a safe and supportive environment to engage in discussions and activities that will enhance SAS doctor’s personal and professional growth. Participants will have the opportunity to learn from and network with their peers and gain insights into effective practices that can be applied in their work environment.
This course is ideal for:
SAS doctors, SAS advocates and SAS tutors