Summary of workshop
This course is designed to help doctors who have had an extended absence from training, to transition back into the workplace with confidence. It provides strategies for managing health, stress, and fatigue, while developing skills to manage energy and work-life balance.
What will be covered?
- Reflect on recent changes in your own circumstances and how they may impact your return to training
- Explore opportunities and develop an individualised plan to support your return to training
- Understand the effects of health, illness, stress, and fatigue on work and learn strategies for managing them
- Learn to manage your energy rather than your time, and develop strategies for prioritising
- Explore work-life balance and develop positive intelligence
- Develop strategies for self-care and wellbeing, and stress reduction techniques
- Understand the importance of seeking support and building networks to aid your return to training
Our team of experienced NHS doctors will guide you through this course, providing support and advice along the way. With their expertise, Participants gain a better understanding of how to manage your health, wellbeing, and workload, and develop the skills necessary to succeed in your return to training.
This course is ideal for:
doctors and healthcare professionals after a gap of 3 months or more returning to work.
Learning Outcomes amended for the three hour session