Summary of workshop
Our workshop on Personal and Professional Effectiveness will equip participants with practical tools to manage their career effectively. Led by experienced NHS doctors, this course is designed to help participants assess their work values, evaluate career options, and develop a career action plan.
What will be covered?
During this one-day workshop, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Complete self-assessment exercises to evaluate your work values, achievements, skills and interests, stresses, and strains, and role models.
- Explore career options using the ROADS model (Realistic, Opportunities, Anchors, Development , and Stress) to explore potential career paths and evaluate their suitability.
- Learn informed decision-making strategies to help participantsweigh the pros and cons of different career options and make difficult decisions.
- Develop a career action plan to set goals and priorities for your career development.
- Learn goal-setting and progress-tracking strategies to maintain motivation and focus on your career goals.
Led by experienced doctors who have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in managing careers, this course is designed to provide practical guidance and support to help participants take charge of their professional development.
This course is ideal for:
Postgraduate doctors, SAS, local employed doctors, consultants, and allied healthcare professionals
Learning Outcomes are amended for the three hour session