Summary of workshop
With the demands of working in the NHS, it’s important for staff to prioritise self-care in order to prevent burnout and ensure they are able to provide the best care possible for their patients and remain motivated at work. This workshop equips individuals with the tools and knowledge needed to thrive in their roles.
What will be covered?
- Take time to reflect on recent challenges and how they may have impacted your overall health and performance at work.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the effects that health, illness, stress, and fatigue can have on your work and learn how to manage them more effectively.
- Discover how to manage your energy instead of just your time, allowing you to work more efficiently and with greater focus.
- Gain valuable insights and practical strategies for improving your wellbeing and maintaining high levels of resilience.
- Learn proven strategies for self-care that will not only enhance your own resilience but also enable you to support the resilience of your colleagues and patients.
This course will be delivered by experienced NHS doctors who have a deep understanding of the unique challenges and demands faced by healthcare professionals. Our facilitators bring a wealth of practical knowledge and experience to the discussion, and they will be able to provide valuable insights and guidance to help participants navigate the complexities of working in the NHS.
This course is ideal for:
Postgraduate doctors, SAS, local employed doctors, consultants, and allied healthcare professionals
Learning Outcomes are amended for the three hour session.