Summary of workshop
This course is designed to equip healthcare professionals with essential skills in influencing and negotiation to facilitate effective teamwork and collaboration in delivering high-quality care. The course covers key principles, techniques, and strategies for enhancing participants ability to influence and negotiate with colleagues, patients, and stakeholders, both within and outside your organisation.
What will be covered?
- Understand the principles and theories of influence and negotiation in healthcare settings
- Develop effective communication and interpersonal skills for influencing and negotiating with colleagues and stakeholders
- Use negotiation techniques and strategies to achieve creative outcomes and build sustainable relationships
- Manage conflicts and challenging conversations with colleagues
- Develop effective problem-solving and decision-making skills to support effective negotiation and collaboration
- Optimise emotional intelligence to manage the challenges and stresses of healthcare environments
- Use feedback and reflective practice to enhance your influence and negotiation skills over time.
This course will be delivered by experienced healthcare professionals who are highly skilled in the areas of influence and negotiation. Participants will have opportunities to engage in interactive sessions, case studies, and simulations to develop and enhance their skills.
This course is ideal for:
Postgraduate doctors, SAS, local employed doctors, consultants, and allied healthcare professionals
Learning Outcomes will be amended for the three hour session