Summary of workshop
Join our senior medical faculty and professional actors on a practical, skills-based communication skills workshop. The programme is open to trainees at any stage looking at communication through the lens of GMC professional capabilities.
What will be covered?
- Be clearer on how you see your career developing in the short & longer term
- Write an action plan which helps you focus on your next steps
- Feel confident to facilitate a peer discussion on career development
- Have a greater insight and effective strategies to help you achieve your potential
- Greater understanding and awareness of the CESR process
This course is ideal for:
GMC Approved AoME domains –
Effective training by success in GMC survey
“Simon and his team recently provided some workshops for a department in my hospital on creating a positive learning environment and reflective practice. This really enhanced the change in culture for training and education in the department. It showed in our GMC results for that department which wet from multiple red outliers in the previous GMC survey to completely white/no outliers in the latest one.”
Director of Medical Education, London based Hospital