What will be covered?
Leadership Theory and Team Working
Review Leadership Theory in more depth and improve your ability to improve team working and collaboration
- Demonstrate an understanding of a range of leadership principles, approaches and techniques and be able to apply them in practice
- Demonstrate an understanding of why leadership and team working are important in their role as a clinician
- Understand why the NHS promotes, inclusive, kind and compassionate leadership
- Actively participate and contribute to the work and success of a team
- Promote and effectively participate in multidisciplinary and inter-professional team working
Interpersonal Effectiveness and Negotiation
Improve your ability to manage challenging discussions, deliver difficult feedback and negotiate effectively.
- Become more confident handling challenging conversations and negotiating to make positive changes in practice
- Think critically about decision making, reflecting on decision making processes and explain those decisions to others in an honest and transparent way
- Critically review the performance of colleagues, peers and systems and understand when to escalate concerns
This course is ideal for:
Trainers, Supervisors, SAS, Education leads, Tutor/TPD’s, Senior Faculty, Appraisers