Summary of Workshop
Our programme is designed to support trainers help coaching their trainees to become effective leaders. We will guide participants through the process of helping your trainees identify their personal leadership styles, understand emotional intelligence competencies, and utilise the Leadership Competency Framework for personal and team development. We will also show participants how to help your trainees understand individual team role preferences and how they impact team dynamics, so they can build a strong and cohesive team.
What will be covered?
- Introduce and explain various leadership styles to the trainees/team and encourage them to identify their own personal preferences
- Analyse emotional intelligence competencies and their relevance to different leadership styles. Help the trainees/team cultivate these competencies to develop a diverse range of leadership styles
- Explore the Leadership Competency Framework in detail and discuss how it can be used for personal and team development
- Recognise the impact of individual team role preferences on team dynamics and work collaboratively to establish strategies to overcome any potential conflicts
- With our Train the Trainer programme for Leadership Skills, participants will gain the knowledge and skills to support your trainees in developing a range of leadership styles and becoming confident, effective leaders.
This course is ideal for:
Trainers, Supervisors, SAS, Education leads, Tutor/TPD’s, Senior Faculty, Appraisers
GMC Approved AoME domains – 5,6,7