Summary of Workshop
An opportunity to learn, reflect on and practise constructive ways of supporting your trainees, in order to equip them with strategies to optimise their personal and professional effectiveness
What will be covered?
- Reflection on the common challenges trainees face
- How health, illness, stress, and fatigue impact performance, and how to recognise this early
- The importance of energy management, not just time
- How to effectively approach achieving work-life balance
- Strategies to optimise self-care, resilience and emotional agility in ourselves and our trainees
- What you can do to create a supportive learning environment
- How to recognise and support trainees in difficulty
This course is ideal for:
Trainers, Supervisors, SAS, Education leads, Tutor/TPD’s, Senior Faculty, Appraisers
GMC Approved AoME domains – 1,2,6,7
*Learning Outcomes amended for three hour session.