Summary of Workshop
Our workshop is designed specifically for SAS leads and SAS advocates looking to enhance their leadership skills and ability to influence positively for their SAS colleagues. Our program offers a unique opportunity to learn from and collaborate with fellow professionals in your field. Our expert team can provide guidance and support in areas such as negotiation, leadership, management, and strategic planning, helping you to become a confident and effective lead.
What will be covered?
- Reflected upon your role as the SAS lead/advocate and explored strategies to improve the local working environment and opportunities for the SAS and LED doctors
- Gained confidence in your approach to build relationship with SAS doctors and service leads to positively influence conditions and training opportunities
- Enhance your skills in active listening
- Become more confident handling challenging conversations and negotiating to bring about changes in practice
- Set long-term goals and communicate a strong vision, to inspire and motivate others to work towards a shared vision of success
This course is ideal for:
Supervisors, tutors TPD’s looking to consider a senior role in medical education leadership.
GMC Approved AoME domains – 1,2,5,6,7