Summary of Workshop
In this workshop, participants will learn how to apply a proven framework for crafting compelling presentations. They will also explore ways to present themselves confidently at formal meetings and interviews, leveraging their unique experiences, skills, and strengths to make a lasting impression
Moreover, participants will identify specific areas to focus on to improve their communication and hone their delivery style. With ample opportunities to practice their presentation skills in a supportive environment, they will build the confidence they need to perform in any setting.
What will be covered?
- Apply a framework for preparing & delivering presentations
- Consider ways to present oneself at formal meetings and interviews
- Identify and articulate strengths, skills & unique experiences
- Identify areas to focus on to improve communication
- Opportunity to practice presentation skills in a virtual environment
This course is ideal for:
Trainees, Allied Health Care Professionals, Trainers, Supervisors, SAS, Education leads, Tutor/TPD’s, Senior Faculty, Appraisers.
GMC Approved AoME domains – 3