Summary of Workshop
The workshop will equip participants with tools and techniques to support their trainees in understanding their drivers, strengths, and challenges. We will Introduce the 4-stage approach and ROADS to Success framework and help participants develop a plan of action to support their trainees in making informed career choices.
What will be covered?
- Self-assessment exercises on work values, achievements, skills and interests, stresses, and strains, and role models
- Structured career exploration
- Using ROADS to evaluate career options
- Informed decision making
- Developing a career action plan
- Goal setting and tracking progress
Career planning can be a lifelong process, and the workshop provides a structured and holistic approach to career development. By helping trainees gain a deeper understanding of their strengths, challenges, and drivers, and providing them with the tools and guidance to make informed decisions, we can help them build fulfilling careers that align with their aspirations and values.
This course is ideal for:
Trainers, Supervisors, SAS, Education leads, Tutor/TPD’s, Senior Faculty, Appraisers
GMC Approved AoME domains – 6,7