Summary of Workshop
In our Senior Education Faculty Development Workshops, we understand the importance of pausing, reflecting, and moving forward as a team. The past few years has presented unprecedented challenges in the delivery of training. We understand that the needs and challenges of every institution, training scheme and region are unique. Our team of experts will work with you to create a tailored program that addresses your challenges and goals.
Whether you’re looking to develop a comprehensive faculty development programme or target specific areas of improvement, we can design a program that’s tailored to your needs. Participants attending our Senior Education Faculty Development Workshops, will gain valuable insights and techniques to support their role as an effective and supportive educator.
Our workshops are carefully designed to promote active learning and encourage attendees to collaborate and apply their newfound knowledge in a practical setting. We use a range of approaches, including group discussions, case studies, role-playing, and problem-solving activities to keep our workshops dynamic and engaging. These exercises are also a great opportunity for attendees to connect with their peers, share their experiences, and learn from each other.
What will be covered?
With our bespoke design options, you’ll have the flexibility to choose from the topics and focus areas that are most important to you.
- Trainees requiring additional support (advanced)
- Supporting the wellbeing of trainees
- Developing and motivating your trainers and education faculty
- Understanding your leadership strengths and opportunities to develop
- Managing teams
- Improving the learning environment and culture
- Building psychological safety
- Developing and implementing an education strategy
- Stakeholder analysis, influence, and negotiation
- Personal and professional effectiveness
- Myers Briggs assessment
- Emotional intelligence
- Neurodiversity and EDI
- Optimising training opportunities and training recovery
- Coaching and mentorship skills
- Supporting trainees with incidents
- Reflective practice
- Feedback skills and challenging conversations
This course is ideal for:
Education Leads, TPD’s, Tutors, SAS Leads, DME’s, MEM’s, Head of School, APD’s.
Domains based on chosen topics